The trade deadline is over and it's time to look ahead. In the first game post deadline the Los Angeles Kings take on the St. Louis Blues.
Puck drops at 7:30.
New goalie Joonas Korpisalo is expected to start tonight.
Todd McLellan confirmed that Vladislav Gavrikov will play with Matt Roy. And Sean Walker will be a healthy scratch.
No other lineup changes are expected.
Expected Los Angeles Kings Lines:
Quinton Byfield-Anze Kopitar-Adrian Kempe
Kevin Fiala-Phil Danault-Viktor Arvidsson
Alex Iafallo-Blake Lizotte-Gabe Vilardi
Carl Grundstrom-Rasmus Kupari-Arthur Kaliyev
Mikey Anderson-Drew Doughty
Vladislav Gavrikov-Matt Roy
Alex Edler-Sean Durzi
Expected St. Louis Blues Lines:
Pavel Buchnevich-Robert Thomas-Jordan Kyrou
Brandon Saad-Brayden Schenn-Kasperi Kapanen
Sammy Blais-Logan Brown-Josh Leivo
Alexei Toropchenko-Nikita Alexandrov-Tyler Pitclick
Nick Leddy-Colton Parayko
Marco Scandella-Justin Faulk
Torey Krug-Roberto Bortuzzo
Los Angeles Kings Power Play: 53-211, 25.12%, 4th in NHL
Los Angeles Kings Penalty Kill: 52-213, 75.59%, 23rd in NHL
St. Louis Blues Power Play: 37-179, 20.67%, 18th in NHL
St. Louis Blues Penalty Kill: 35-150, 76.67%, 20th in NHL
Los Angeles Kings Pregame Notes:
- With his goal Thursday night vs. Montreal, Gabriel Vilardi eclipsed the 20-goal mark for the first time in his career.
- Alex Iafallo has six points in his last six games vs. St. Louis, dating back to March 6, 2021.
- The Kings are 5-2 against Central Division teams at home this season.
- No team has more one-goal victories this season than the Kings’ 20.
- Adrian Kempe (118-114=232) is two points shy of tying Marty McSorley (71-163=234) for the 29th-most points in franchise history.
How to Watch:
TV: Bally Sports West, ESPN+; Radio: iHeartRadio